Families are welcome
Come out and enjoy Redwood Valley Farm anytime during daylight hours for FREE, no booking required.
Please note you can leave a donation if you wish (suggested $2-5/person) in our orange donation box.
TO DO & EXPLORE
BOOKING, CANCELLATIONS, AND PAYMENT
CONTACT/HEALTH & SAFETY
Some Info & House Keeping
- Light fires in designated campfires only, BYO wood. You are responsible for any damage done by a fire you light.
- Eeling is strictly catch and release. We recommend using hooks with the barb removed, or wool wrapped around a piece of sausage to make this easier.
- Clean up after yourself and leave accommodation and surrounds as you found them, or better.
- Take all rubbish home with you (pigs can eat food scraps – not meat or bones though).
- Don’t put any rubbish down the toilets.
- Do not damage any trees, plants or tracks.
- Help to keep our river clean.
- Do not smoke in the accommodation or on the decks, or around any trees, the best place is on the formed gravel driveways. Take your butts home with you. Nobody likes a stinky butt.
- Do not disturb livestock.
- Leave gates as you found them.
- Turn water taps off after use.
The accommodation is ‘self-clean’. Cleaning equipment and instructions are provided. Changeover time between bookings is 12noon.
Please bring your own bedding INCLUDING BOTTOM SHEET AND PILLOW CASE. Mattresses and pillows are provided.
Day visitors to park in visitor parking area underneath the Walnut trees before the Redwoods.
No dogs allowed.
No shooting or hunting.
No motorbikes, go carts or anything motorised please.
Up to 6 horses on property per night at $5 per horse per night. Staying overnight with horses is only available at certain accommodation sites with approval.
You can bring your own horse and ride on and through our farm for free, please make sure you sign in and out at our back boundary with the neighbours, and stay on marked trails.
Extra maps are at the front gate.
Please note Redwood Valley Farm is a family venue, and not available for parties.